Offshore Connected Maintenance
First e-maintenance solution for blue water cruising boats
Switch to connected mode to make boat maintenance more efficient.
This is a challenge that Outremer has taken on to offer its owners ever greater peace of mind for blue water cruising.
Real-time visibility of the boat
Safety and reliability are the major concerns of blue water cruisers.
- Avoiding breakdowns: not being caught out
- Having the best possible view of the condition of your boat
- Not getting stuck in a harbour because of a breakdown
- Enabling preventive maintenance
- Having confidence in the condition of your boat is essential for the serenity of the crew
The Offshore Connected Maintenance system allows for tracking and understanding the condition of boats anywhere in the world.
- The measures concern both security and energy production, consumption and even elements of comfort
- Displaying the status of the boat
- Automatic or manual data transmission to our servers
- Collection of fleet data
- Big data analysis
- Shipyard recommendations
- Checkpoints never tracked until now
- Precise inventory of onboard energy production
- Follow-up of the main power consumers
- Optimization of autonomy (electricity/water/gas)
- A possibility of enhanced support
- Transmission (manually or automatic) of the data needed for diagnosis
- Targeted detection of possible malfunctions
- Yard assistance for the repair of the breakdown
- Possibility of preventive maintenance
- Building on the accumulated experience of the group’s fleet